Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Favorite Blogs


A scary thing happened to me last week.  An afterwork event forced me to leave my laptop at the office and I swear I had the shakes all night from internet withdrawl!!  So sad....so sad.  Ok...it's not thaaaaaaaaaaaaat bad but there are definitely some online shopping sites and certain blogs that I love to follow!  Here are some of my favorite health related blogs (because I'm sure you already know that I loooooooooooove perezhilton.com.....I. Can't. Help. It.)

1.  Holistic Vanity (www.holisticvanity.ca) - I am crazy about natural skincare and Kristen Ma is definitely one of my fave natural skincare health gurus!  She owns Pure and Simple Spa in Toronto (which was just voted the best spa from NOW Toronto...YAY!!) and I couldn't live without my deep cleansing facial from Slavica at their Yorkville location.  She is always trying out new products, gadgets and gluten free recipes and gives an enlightening view on how ayruvedic medicine can give you clues about the health of your skin.

2.  Gwendolyn Honey (http://www.gwendolynhoney.com/) - This is a new blog by writer Stacey Lindsay.  She is a wealth of knowlege when it comes to natural products, studies, tips and recipes and her sincere journey to live a healthy and happy life is conveyed through her writing.

3.  Gluten Free Goddess (http://glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com/) - This is a blog that I recommend countless times every single day I practice.  It has great tips on how to start eating gluten free as well as delicious gluten free recipes for every meal....including brunch!  Check out all the gluten free breads (her gluten free sandwich bread recipe is amaaaaaazing), cakes and even cupcake recipes she has!

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd....if you are a coffee lover and want to find out where all the good quality coffee is in the city, check out www.coffeestork.com.  You're already going to have that cup of java so make it a good quality, delicious one!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks guys. It isn't often that Coffeestork is featured on a healthy lifestyles blog, but I know you guys believe in little compromises once in a while which is why Healthy Compromises is my top read in the health department.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails